The most common misconceptions about common law marriage in Iowa are (1) living together for a certain period of time (typically seven years) automatically creates a common law marriage and (2) there is such a thing as a “common law divorce” that is distinct from a legal divorce. The History of Common Law Marriage Normally,…Read Article
Our Approach to Creating A Resolution For You
We understand how scary and overwhelming conflict can be to navigate, both legally and personally, and we’re here to listen, empathize, advise, and support you through every step of this process.
We believe in:
- Listening with compassion and without judgment
- Honest and straightforward advice, setting realistic expectations
- Reducing additional conflict and legal complications
- Exploring novel solutions that may often be overlooked
- Representing your interests as if they were our own
- Leveraging our advanced technological expertise to support your case
We are driven by the potential to create change — to take your situation and help you make something better out of it. We’re here to help you find your new normal.