The most common motorcycle-related head injuries are concussions, cerebral contusions, coup-contrecoup injuries, epidural hematomas, and subdural hematomas. According to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcyclists are more than 25 times as likely to die in a traffic accident as ordinary motorists. Why Motorcyclists Die So Often The reason for this grim statistic…Read Article
Our Approach to Creating A Resolution For You
We understand how scary and overwhelming conflict can be to navigate, both legally and personally, and we’re here to listen, empathize, advise, and support you through every step of this process.
We believe in:
- Listening with compassion and without judgment
- Honest and straightforward advice, setting realistic expectations
- Reducing additional conflict and legal complications
- Exploring novel solutions that may often be overlooked
- Representing your interests as if they were our own
- Leveraging our advanced technological expertise to support your case
We are driven by the potential to create change — to take your situation and help you make something better out of it. We’re here to help you find your new normal.